30th May 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

From where should I start preparing for MA entrance exam? How to cover the vast syllabus?

Sir, I am appearing for MA Entrance. Since the area of study is vast, I do not know where to start. Do you mind helping me with the idea to for preparation? I plead your help sir.

9th June 2016, 02:27 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where should I start preparing for MA entrance exam? How to cover the vast syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am appearing for MA Entrance. Since the area of study is vast, I do not know where to start. Do you mind helping me with the idea to for preparation? I plead your help sir.

The aspirant has already studied the BA course to appear for MA entrance examination. The syllabus is the same for the entrance examination. You can concentrate on your graduation syllabus. You already studied and cleared the subjects, so it is not difficult to just go through the subject. You can concentrate on the important topics and check the previous year’s question papers. As you have already studied the subjects in your graduation it is easy to clear the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?