6th February 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about ICAR M.Tech(Biotechnology) entrance exam?

hello everyone
can anyone of you please give me the
information about the Entrance exam
conducted by ICAR for M.Tech in Biotechnology?
Please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about ICAR Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information about ICAR M.Tech(Biotechnology) entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and examination date of ICAR-JRF(Fishery)? From where I will download the application form?
  4. Detailed information, pattern, syllabus, previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF?
  5. Can I appear in ICAR Ph.D entrance exam if my college haven't affiliation with ICAR?
  6. What is the syllabus for ICAR JRF in plant breeding?
  7. Syllabus, reference books and topics to be covered for ICAR Ph.D(Horticulture) entrance exam? Minimum marks required to get scholarship seat?
  8. Syllabus for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam?
  9. Syllabus for Horticulture in ICAR entrance exam? Marks needed to get free seat in ICAR institutions?
  10. Syllabus, qualifying marks and suitable books for preparation of ICAR(Horticulture) Ph.D entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  11. Syllabus of ICAR JRF entrance exam in Entomology?
  12. Eligibility to apply for ICAR PG entrance exam for B.Tech(Horticulture) student? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  13. Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)?
  14. When the ICAR counselling letter will reach me?
  15. ICAR jrf subject groups and syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about the syllabus of the entrance of B.Ed? Which books are to be referred for the same?
  17. Syllabus and complete information regarding ICAR-JRF exam?
  18. Complete information about ICAR JRF?
20th May 2017, 12:40 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about ICAR M.Tech(Biotechnology) entrance exam?

ICAR conducts Entrance Examination for getting admission into M.Sc/ M.Tech courses as well as in Ph.D (Doctoral Program) courses.

There is a certain eligibility criteria required in order to be eligible for getting admission.

In order to pursue M.Tech in Biotechnology, you must have completed Bachelor Degree in the concerned stream to be eligible.

There are around 26 disciplines available at IARI and the minimum educational qualification requires basically varies from course to course.

Click here for Details about ICAR
10th December 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about ICAR M.Tech(Biotechnology) entrance exam?

Please give detailed information about ICAR entrance exam syllabus, reference books, previous year question papers and pattern for MSc.(Hons) Community science/Home science..
7th March 2020, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

can BSc Biotech student apply for MTech biotechnology in icar?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?