30th March 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about JAM to study M.Sc in Mathematics?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know about JAM for M.Sc Mathematics
admission. Kindly tell me everything in details.
Please tell me immediately.
Thank you in advance.

7th April 2015, 01:21 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information about JAM to study M.Sc in Mathematics?

JAM i.e Joint Admission Test is conducted by IIT once in a year for admission to M.Sc course, Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, Dual Degree, M.Sc-M.Tech, M.Sc-M.S(Research) and other post-bachelor's degree programme. JAM 2015 Examination has been already completed on 08th February 2015.

Eligibility:

You should have completed degree course from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks for general candidates and 55% marks for reserved categories. The percentage bar differs from college to college (I mean IIT Guwahati, IIT Indore and other IIT's).

I attached the brochure of JAM. I hope it is very useful for your exam point of you. More details, visit the official website: Click Here !!!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JAM2015_Brochure.pdf(1.02 MB, 43 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?