27th February 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Is doing MBA tough for Arts student?

Hey guys

My name is Junaid Khan and I just wanted to know that doing MBA a tough task for an Arts student...?
I am in my final year of B.A. and my main subjects are History and Geography and I am thinking. of doing MBA. but one think I keep thinking about is that can I do MBA properly or will I have any problem because of my Arts background....I think MBA carries mainly subjects of Finance and Marketing..
so if anyone can help me on this..that would be very helpful..

28th February 2015, 11:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is doing MBA tough for Arts student?

It totally depends your learning capability. MBA is a course which is related very much to the real world so if you can correlate the MBA study and the real world entities, then your art background will not affect your MBA program. Finance and Marketing are one of the major subjects in MBA but they are not the only ones. For basic and clear understanding of MBA you need to understand the Mathematics very well and some concepts of how market runs.

Candidate who has good analytical skills and good marketing skills do well in MBA irrespective of their graduation background. Being an art student you must focus on mathematics, statistics and marketing strategies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?