30th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MA(Anti Terrorism Law) course?

I have heard about the course which is MA in the specialization of Anti Terrorism Law. I don’t know much more about this course. I am a LLB student and after my LLB, I will do MA in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

12th August 2018, 06:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MA(Anti Terrorism Law) course?

Detailed Information about MA in Anti Terrorism Law course:

The detailed information about this MA in Anti Terrorism Law course is given below,

MA in Anti Terrorism Laws course is a Post Graduation and is a 2 years post graduation course which can be done after successful completion of Graduation course. According to my knowledge, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this recruitment.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is only one college that offers this MA in Anti Terrorism Law Course. i.e.,

Name of the College - The Global Open University

Name of the Course - MA in Anti Terrorism Law

Ph. No: 087318 87594

Address: Sodzulhou Village, P.O-ARTC, NH-39, Dimapur, Nagaland-797115
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?