30th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in The Global Open University for MA(Anti Terrorism Law)? I want to secure admission for MA with this specialization in The Global Open University.

9th August 2018, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in The Global Open University for MA(Anti Terrorism Law)? I want to secure admission for MA with this specialization in The Global Open University.

There is no entrance examination available to study an MA in Anti Terrorism Law course in The Global Open University. Graduates in any discipline are eligible to study an MA in Anti Terrorism Law in The Global Open University. Admission to the MA in Anti Terrorism Law course is done based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination. Duration of the course is two years. The Global Open University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?