25th January 2015, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about SDM Law College, Mangalore for LLB aspirant?

Hello!
I really want to know whether SDM Law College in Mangalore is a well recognised college in India because i am not sure if i want to pursue my LLB there. I want to know its ranking and rating in comparison to other law colleges in India. Will I be ensured of a good Law education in this college? Please reply ASAP!
THANKING YOU.

1st July 2015, 03:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about SDM Law College, Mangalore for LLB aspirant?

The SDM Law College, Mangalore is ranked as one of the top five private Law colleges in India and it is ranked as No.1 Law college in the state of Karnataka. The college has secured B++ grade in NAAC accreditation and has been recognised by Bar Council of India. The SDM Law College was initially affiliated to Mysore University, later it had been affiliated to Mangalore University and currently is under the affiliation of Karnataka State Law University. Since, the college is ranked in the list of top law colleges of India, definitely you can get good quality of education from SDM Law College, Mangalore.
31st December 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about SDM Law College, Mangalore for LLB aspirant?

Can some one tell me how to get admission into SDM college for 5 yrs Law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?