14th July 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MSc(Paediatric Nursing) course?

I have heard about the course which is MSc in the specialization of Paediatric Nursing. I don’t know much more about this course. I am a BSc(Nursing) student and after my BSc I will do MSc in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  2. Detailed procedure to correct D.O.B. in 10th certificate
  3. Detailed information and requirements to study PhD in Nursing for M.Sc postgraduate?
  4. Detailed information about Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course?
  5. Information about the government jobs available after finishing BSc Nursing?
  6. Detailed information about Staff Nurse job in AIIMS for Nursing graduate?
  7. Possibility to study PG Diploma in Paramedical Sciences at Himalayan University for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  8. Information regarding M.Sc. Nursing in Forensic after B.Sc. Nursing?
  9. Where could I get information regarding fees for PhD through correspondence? I have done M.Sc Nursing in obsterical nursing specialty
  10. What is the value of GNM Nursing certification for joining Indian Army?
  11. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence after completing diploma course in Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do BSc Nursing through correspondence
  13. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  14. Any specialized short term course is there in Nursing?
  15. Detailed information about MSc(Paediatric Nursing) course? -- [New]
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Dance Movement Therapy at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  17. Information about central government job notifications and military nursing notification? I have completing my BSc Nursing
  18. List of recognized institutions to apply for Ph.D Nursing
20th July 2018, 07:50 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MSc(Paediatric Nursing) course?

=> M.Sc. Paediatric Nursing or Master of Science in Paediatric Nursing is a postgraduate Paediatrics course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

=> Also you have to appear in entrance examination which is organized by the University/College.

The name of best jobs for you after completing this course are given below.

1. Specialty Practice

2. Clinical Research

3. Group Clinical Practice/HMOs

4. Parish Clinics

5. Medically Underserved Areas

6. Collaborative Clinical Practice

7. Nurse-managed Clinics

8. Rural Health Clinics

9. School-based Clinics

10. Migrant Clinics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?