2nd June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to correct D.O.B. in 10th certificate

Can anyone please provide me the detailed information regarding the process to change my D.O.B. in 10th marksheet as I have a made a mistake earlier. I am facing problem regarding admission in Nursing course, therefore, kindly help me out as soon as possible.

3rd June 2016, 03:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to correct D.O.B. in 10th certificate

You have made a blunder mistake dear, however there is always a way to amend things. You will have to contact your school's principal and tell them about your issue.

You will also have to provide a written application to your 10th board, i.e. ICSE, CBSE, etc. regarding the issue of changing of name.

After that the school will let you know the further steps to be taken to pursue with your request to change your D.O.B. in your 10th mark sheet.

You will get a new but duplicate certificate mentioning your new D.O.B. details provided to the council.
3rd June 2016, 05:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to correct D.O.B. in 10th certificate

The process of name change is bit tedious and it will take time. You can not get it correct soon and it will take minimum of one month and even more. You need to get a certified document from your block then signed by District authority along with supporting document which mention your correct date of birth.

After that , you need to write an application either directly to board from which you passed 10th exam or through your school. You must submit your signed document with application which has your correct date of birth. Board will your application and if found correct, you will receive new certificate with correct date of birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?