14th March 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria to take admissions in LLB after doing post graduation?

What is the age criteria to take admissions in LLB after doing post graduation? Is it possible for me to do the LLB course even after some gap in studies? Can you please let me know the information on this soon as possible. Thank you.

28th March 2015, 10:10 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the age criteria to take admissions in LLB after doing post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the age criteria to take admissions in LLB after doing post graduation? Is it possible for me to do the LLB course even after some gap in studies? Can you please let me know the information on this soon as possible. Thank you.
Normally, There is no such age limit required for LLB course. Any age candidates are eligible for LLB. The minimum educational qualification required for LLB is Graduation with 50% from a recognized university. So, after completing Master degree you are eligible for LLB.

Bachelor of Law (LLB) is three years Professional Degree program which his divided into six semesters. Those candidates who are interested to do LLB, then the candidate must satisfy the below criteria,

The candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university, which is approved by UGC. The candidate must appear and qualify in the entrance exam, which is conducted by the respective LLB university. The minimum percentage requirements will vary according to the universities. Most of the LLB Universities demanding minimum 50% of marks at Graduation level.

Faculty of Law, DU, Delhi (Est: 1924)
Delhi-110007
Tel: 011-27667483
E-mail:[email protected]
Seats: 1,500
Cut-off: Entrance test

NALSAR, Hyderabad(Est: 1998)
3-4, 761, Barkatpura, Hyderabad-500027
Tel: 040-27567955
Seats: 80
Cut-off: Entrance test

NLSIU, Bangalore (Est: 1988)
Post Bag No. 7201, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore-560072
Tel: 080-23213160
E-mail:[email protected]
Seats: 80
Cut-off: Entrance test.
28th January 2016, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age criteria to take admissions in LLB after doing post graduation?

I have completed B.Com in distance education without passing intermediate. Please confirm whether I can study LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?