29th December 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course is better to do after completion of BCA course? MBA or MCA?

What should i do after completion of my BCA course ? Which is the better option for my career either MBA or MCA? Can someone please answer me on this as soon as possible? Which course I can do now after completion of BCA course?

30th December 2015, 04:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course is better to do after completion of BCA course? MBA or MCA?

It would be better for you to opt for MCA as you have already done your graduation in that particular field only and if you have any interest left towards it, then probably I would ask you to go for MCA and not for MBA.

But if you wish to get more into managerial things then MBA is the course for you, all together it is you yourself who has to look for your own interest and decide between the two courses.
30th December 2015, 05:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course is better to do after completion of BCA course? MBA or MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should i do after completion of my BCA course ? Which is the better option for my career either MBA or MCA? Can someone please answer me on this as soon as possible? Which course I can do now after completion of BCA course?
You have completed BCA course so you can do BCA and MBA course.

But being a BCA candidate, you can do MCA course. After completion of MCA course, you can do Ph.D course to a job as a assistant professor in government college.

Even you can apply for private and government exam also.
31st December 2015, 11:19 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# As both MBA and MCA are good option for higher study after BCA. Both MBA and MCA have good career prospect.

# But as per my personal view it is better to go for MCA after BCA rather than MBA.

# A candidate with MCA degree have followings job profiles in other sectors/fields rather than BSNL which are:

* System Analyst
* Software Consultant
* Web Designer and Developer
* Trouble Shooter
* Technical Writer
* Software Developer
* Software Engineer
* Software Programmer
* Systems Developer
* Systems Engineer
* Hardware Engineer
* Software Application Architect

# Followings are the Government and private companies make recruitment of candidate with MCA degree holders:

* BHEL
* NTPC
* GAIL
* IBM
* Infosys
* HCL
* Wipro
* TCS
* HP
* Accenture
* American Express
* Cognizant
28th October 2016, 02:53 PM
pruthvi12dba

After completed BCA you can eligible for both MBA and MCA..Both are better options.

* But first check your interest and more skills on which you having accounts or computers.

* If you have more interest on Computers means just go with MCA it is fully computer papers.

* And you can learn basic languages like C,C++,JAVA,VB,.NET,SQL, and some more its too useful.

*All most MNC's are looks for PG students with more skills and their package is also little high by comparing normal employee.

*And in MBA you can choose many sections like Finance, Accounts, HR and etc...

*My better option is choose MCA and study in Best college score good percentage..then try job in campus interview itself...your career will be good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?