4th April 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Details about Post Graduation in Psychology?

I will complete graduation in april by the year. I wanna do post graduation in psychology so please furnish me the requisite details of it.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about Post Graduation in Psychology? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  3. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in Psychology?
  5. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  6. Post graduation in Psychology is possible after B.Com?
  7. Detailed Information regarding Post Graduation in Psychology course in JNU?
  8. Possibility of post graduation in Psychology after BMS? Provisions available in Mumbai university?
  9. Which colleges will be good for me for doing PG in Psychology?
  10. Second post graduation in English after MA in Psychology?
  11. Can I do PG in Psychology after completing graduation in English?
  12. Which are the good colleges for doing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  13. Can I go for Psychology in Post Graduation being a Graduate in Dentistry? Top Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for this course?
  14. How to do M.Phil degree in Psychology? I am a PG in Psychology
  15. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of TGT(SST)? I have done Psychology, English Literature, Language and Geography
  18. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
15th April 2014, 01:03 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about Post Graduation in Psychology?

You considered that have done your bachelor degree in psychology in this year. But you don't have considered any what you have secured percentage of marks. You mentioned that you want to know about post graduation in psychology. If you have to become a lecture then go for admission for post graduation in psychology. There are many types of subject are there in the post of PG ( post graduation) in psychology .

They are like clinical psychology, council psychology or many more subjects are under PG ( post graduation) in psychology course. But in those subjects of psychology there are most demand in the clinical psychology, council psychology which have scope in India and abroad psychology is the branch or sector in which it have maximum chance to getting job in abroad but in there are no good for clinical psychology, council psychology because the application of clinical psychology, council psychology have very less.

So my suggestion is for you that if you want to for abroad then do post graduation in psychology. If you don't want to go in abroad then you should choose another line like you can prepared for competitive examination for government job like civil service or many more government job,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?