19th January 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of post graduation in Psychology after BMS? Provisions available in Mumbai university?

I smriddhi puri am a fybms student iwant to persue my post graduation degree in the field of psychology is it possible for me to ahead with it what r the provisions available in mumbai university pls help me with a reply at the earliest

7th May 2014, 02:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility of post graduation in Psychology after BMS? Provisions available in Mumbai university?

Post Graduate in psychology course is the fabulous idea which is taken by the student. This is one of the courses which is given by all university who are giving the post graduate courses. This is the course in which the student can gain the knowledge about the thinking of other peoples and the intention of the people as well as the patients. This is also more helpful for the problematic people who have the mentally disorder, mentally unbalanced and many other psychological problems. The students have to work hard in this course for their carrier very good and fine.

You are already completed the BMS course which is known as the Bachelor in Management studies. This is the most necessary course for those people who are interested in the business and management studies. This is the course which is the first step to become a marketing officer or the marketing Executive. The students who are the BMS students they can know the enjoyment of the BMS studies.

Now you want to do the Psychology course after the Bachelor in Management studies which more difficult for you in your study. You cannot understand the root thing of the Psychology course.
14th June 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility of post graduation in Psychology after BMS? Provisions available in Mumbai university?

am a fybms student n then going to pursue m.b.a degree can i do direct p.h.d in i/o psychology after this..i know it will be little hard bt can i go for it?
5th April 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I am confused between BA psychology and BMS, I have to take responsibility of the house being the elder one, but I like physcology alot. I have done commerce, 12 and am waiting for results. Could you please help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?