9th April 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Sc being Financial backward?

I have completed my Bsc.Advanced zoology and biotechnology now i need to do my msc but i know that msc in regular is the best choice but im financially backward so i dont know how to do my msc.

15th April 2014, 09:01 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do M.Sc being Financial backward?

You considered that you are complete your bachelor degree in B.Sc in zoology honours and also you have considered that now you want to master degree in zoology means you want to do M.Sc in zoology and also you have considered that you are financial backward.

I am very sad to know you that you are financial backward but don’t worry in M.sc you have don’t spend more money because you can do M.sc in government institution or university but you don’t considered any standard of your study means which type of students but for money problem you have to study for the preparation of government entrance.

So you have to be study well for getting under rank ten in which you will get free seat in government universities or institution if you have less standard then you can do part time job for your admission for private job you can do tuition for nursery level students for your saving money that you have to admitted for management study as you are B.Sc students you can teaches 10th medium students if you teaches 10th students then you will have earned more money so that you can arranged money for your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?