16th February 2014, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in Psychology?

I smriddhi puri am a fybms student iwant to persue my post graduation degree in the field of psychology is it possible for me to ahead with it what r the provisions available in mumbai university pls help me with a reply at the earliest

19th February 2014, 10:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I smriddhi puri am a fybms student iwant to persue my post graduation degree in the field of psychology is it possible for me to ahead with it what r the provisions available in mumbai university pls help me with a reply at the earliest
Hey friend,

Having the thought of doing a Post Graduation degree in Psychology,which is associated with the study and analysis of the human mind.there are certain criteria's which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the course.

This course is of a duration of 2 years consisting of 4 semesters.

The qualification which is needed for doing the course is that there is no age limit for doing the course and the other thing to be noted is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.There are certain universities which ask for the candidates to have completed a Ug degree in Psychology.

There are many colleges which are offering the course and you can opt for the best colleges which are mentioned below for your reference:

# Amity Institute of Psychology and allied Sciences, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

# Government College of Educational Psychology and Guidance, Jabalpur

# University of Delhi, Delhi

# Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University – Uttar Pradesh

# University of Madras

# University of Calcutta,

# Banaras Hindu University

# Lady Shri Ram College for Women

# S.N.D.T Women’s University, Mumbai

# Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Arts, Commerce & Science College

ALL THE BEST
7th June 2021, 08:52 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in Psychology?

Hello,
Yes you are eligible for postgraduate in psychology if you are graduate with minimum 50% with recognized University..
All the best...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?