27th May 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?

Hi, can I get to know about the structure of MTech in Heat Power of CV Raman College of Engineering? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  2. Admission criteria to study MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  3. Fee expenses of MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?
  4. Is CV Raman college of engineering AICTE approved? Will I get a job in government company like BARC, Railway?
  5. What are the average placement figures in C. V. Raman Engineering College?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  7. How to study M.Tech from Dr CV Raman University, Bilaspur? Fee structure for it?
  8. Which college will I get for CSE after securing 9686 rank in OJEE? Admission in CSE in CV Raman, Silicon, Orissa Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college will I get with 9689 rank in outside state orissa JEE? Can I get computer science and engineering in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  10. Which Kendriya Vidyalaya School related to C V Raman college in Bhubneshwar?
  11. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur?
  12. Which college would I get for CSE after scoring 9836 rank in outside state for OJEE? Any chance for CSE in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  13. Placement details of Silicon Institute of Technology and CV Raman College of Engineering?
  14. Can I get CV Raman College for Mechanical branch?
  15. What is the ranking of CV Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar in all India basis? What is the hostel charge?
  16. Will I get a seat in CV Raman in Civil Engineering after scoring 6160 rank in OJEE?
  17. In which college can I get admission with electrical engineering stream? I have secured 933(ST) rank in Orissa JEE. Can I get admission in CV Raman, Gandhi Institute of Technology or Advancement, Orissa engineering college?
  18. Course structure of PG Diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering in NPTI, Guwahati? -- [New]
28th May 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MTech(Heat Power) in CV Raman College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, can I get to know about the structure of MTech in Heat Power of CV Raman College of Engineering? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

The course structure of MTech Heat Power in CV Raman College of Engineering is given below. Candidates have to contact the university department for exact details on this.

Semester 1:

Advanced Mathematics
Advanced Heat Transfer
Instrumentation Systems for Thermal Equipment
Energy Conservation System
Elective 1 & 2

Semester 2:

Advanced Thermodynamics
Advanced Fluid Dynamics
Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Thermodynamic Cycle Analysis
Turbo Machinery
Elective 3 & 4
Advanced Thermal Engineering Lab

Semester 3:

Computational Fluid Dynamics
Solar Energy Utilization
Elective 5
Practical
Project – Phase 1

Semester 4:

Project – Phase 2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?