1st June 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding M.Ed via Distance Education Mode? Procedure of registration for the course and study centers for the course in Kollam District?

I am currently a teacher by profession and want to pursue M.Ed via Distance Education mode. I want to know that is there any entrance examination conducted for the course? Is there any study center located in Kollam District and can anyone please provide me the registration process for the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance mode?
  2. Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance education mode if did B.Ed 11 years back?
  3. How to join B.Ed course in Cuttack district? Details about the course
  4. How should I study B.E through distance education?
  5. Details of M.Ed in Distance Mode?
  6. How can I pursue a course on Autism through distance education mode?
  7. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing?
  8. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Details about distance education universities for PG in Biochemistry? How can I get loan for such distance course?
  10. How to apply for B.Ed through distance education and where?
  11. Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?
  12. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not?
  13. How to do M.Tech Physics in Distance Education? Universities offering this course in distance education? Any study centres at Chittoor District in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. How to do CS course in distance mode? What is the procedure?
  15. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  16. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  17. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i study M.Phil in Biotechnology through distance education in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?