1st March 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of AIBE will be released? Eligibility to apply?

Dear Friends,
Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria for applying AIBE? When its notification will release? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
3rd March 2016, 08:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of AIBE will be released? Eligibility to apply?

The date of New AIBE X Examination dates are not yet released. But We hope that AIBE important dates may get released before the 6 months of conduct of examination and so we cannot expect the new dates of AIBE X Examination. As we don't know the next AIBE X Exam details, I suggest you to keep visiting the website for latest updates. Here are the dates regarding AIBE IX Examination.

@ Date of Conduct of AIBE IX Exam - 6th March, 2016

@ Admit Cards Release for AIBE IX Exam - 25th February, 2016

Click here for More Details
Click here for AIBE IX Exam Dates

Eligibility Criteria Required to Apply for AIBE Examination:

>> Candidates must have LLB (Bachelor of Law) degree from a recognized university.

>> Candidates must have enrolled as an advocate with the State Bar Council.

>> Candidates need to apply for AIBE Examination only after enrolling as an advocate under the section 24 of the Advocate Act, 1961 and will have to submit the suitable proof of enrollment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?