17th August 2015, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Com in IGNOU if my B.Com(H) final semester result on hold? Last date of form submission?

Sir,
I have given my B.Com(H) last semester exams last month. Now I want to take admission in M.Com at IGNOU. I have scored above 60% in all five semester but my last result semester is awaited. I want to know if I can get admission in M.Com at IGNOU while my final semester result is awaited I tried to find out about it but I didn't got any response from IGNOU through mail or telephone. Kindly help me to know about this last date for submission of form for the current year in M.Com admission? Please help me with this.
Thanking you!

30th August 2015, 12:48 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Com in IGNOU if my B.Com(H) final semester result on hold? Last date of form submission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have given my B.Com(H) last semester exams last month. Now I want to take admission in M.Com at IGNOU. I have scored above 60% in all five semester but my last result semester is awaited. I want to know if I can get admission in M.Com at IGNOU while my final semester result is awaited I tried to find out about it but I didn't got any response from IGNOU through mail or telephone. Kindly help me to know about this last date for submission of form for the current year in M.Com admission? Please help me with this.
Thanking you!
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completing B.Com (Hons). Graduation is the basic qualification requirement for Master of Commerce through IGNOU. The qualification must be obtained from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks at Graduation level. Those who are pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply the course. You must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by IGNOU university. Please, directly visit the IGNOU university for any other clarification.
14th February 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Com in IGNOU if my B.Com(H) final semester result on hold? Last date of form submission?

Hello sir/madam, I would like to know is it possible to enroll for m.com without having final b.com result ?
I am just waiting for one of my ER paper result else other all years are cleared
Please help!!!
26th July 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to M.Com in IGNOU if my B.Com(Hons.) final annually result on hold?
9th August 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

MY RESULT FOR B COM IS AWAITED AND I WANT TO REGISTER FOR M COM. CAN I GET ADMISSION FOR M COM? AND WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR APPLY FOR M COM FOR 2017 SESSION?
10th July 2018, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam. Can I fill the m.com/b
Ed admission form .I have given my final year (b.com(hons.) )and my result is not declared.
10th July 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I have given exams of b.com 3 year from sol (DU). But result is awaited so can i take admission for m.com from ignou.
4th August 2019, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in m.com ignou if my result not out of b.com program from Sol du
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?