7th December 2015, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Does SMU provide M.Com degree or not?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am in final year of B.Com and I want to study M.Com. But, I also want to do job. So, I want to know that SMU provides M.Com degree or not? Please reply to me immediately.

8th December 2015, 06:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does SMU provide M.Com degree or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I am in final year of B.Com and I want to study M.Com. But, I also want to do job. So, I want to know that SMU provides M.Com degree or not? Please reply to me immediately.
Yes, SMU provides M.Com course. So after completion of B.Com degree, you can do M.Com course from SMU.

Those candidates who have completed B.Com degree from a recognized university are eligible for M.Com degree.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?