khuranad

How to join MBA distance learning in Grade of University Sikkim

Want to know Grade of University
Skkim
MDU Rohtak
Karnataka University

for MBA distance learning

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  2. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET? I am pursuing my MBA in distance learning from SMU
  3. Does Sikkim Manipal distance learning university provide only MBA degree?
  4. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial? -- [New]
  5. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  6. Is distance learning MBA eligible for NET(National eligibility Test)? I am pursuing MBA distance learning from SMU
  7. How to take admission in IGNOU for BCA or BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
  9. Is Sikkim university UGC approved for distance MBA education?
  10. Which are the colleges offering distance learning of Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  12. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  13. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  14. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  15. ICFAI Sikkim distance learning MBA solved question papers?
  16. Can I get good Job in private sector after completion of M.Com from Burdwan University and MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  17. How may I do M.Sc after completing my Graduation in B.Sc(chemistry) Hons? I did job in Vedanta Aluminium Ltd
  18. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
26th November 2012, 01:31 PM
Viraj0013

Default Re: How to join MBA distance learning in Grade of University Sikkim

Dear friends

The first two gives MBA degree and last two gives PGDM. Except first one, none others assure placement assistance. SMU claims to have tie up with highrise consultancy which can give placement assistance but some students passed from smu claims that they aren't placed anywhere.

SMU provides weekend lectures while AIMA provides e-learning through Hughes Net Global Education. Amity and NMIMS are totally correspondence. NMIMS provides lectures on 5 sundays before one month of exam for doubt clearance and Amity is total correspondence and provides only text books thats it.

I think SMU is best as it offers 7-8 hours weekend lectures and its administration is very particular and staff is cooperative & as 2 assignments per subjects, case studies & project submission will be part of studies and they also provide online learning through Edunext. It also give lateral entry on 3 years experience in which 6 months time can be redeemed and course can be completed within one and half years but subjects aren't redeemed as one has to study first and second sem subjects (total 12) within 6 months but time and fees can be reduced for sure. But biggest problem is that in market smu brand is not considered valid. Its like "MBA from SMU" written on your resume don't look as good as it is written PGDM from symbiosis or narsee monjee (NMIMS)

I don't like icfai or symbiosis. People say symbiosis is best but I don't understand on what basis they say. All it do is provide textbooks and no assigments, no project and only exams. What is the meaning of studing like that. And there is IGNOU as well. But its duration is too long i.e. 2 and half years. Now I am confused which one out of above I should select. I am concerned about market value and good learning. SMU is good for knowledge but many placement consultancy and company don't consider it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?