6th September 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Which economics books should i study for Graduation in Bihar University?

Which economics books should i study for Graduation in Bihar University?

Related Questions:
  1. Are NCERT books enough to prepare for 12th Bihar Board exam? Suitable books of mentioned subjects for preparation?
  2. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  3. How may I get books related to history, economics and geography of Bihar state in hindi medium?
  4. Solved papers and books with elaborate answers for Madurai Kamaraj University BA Economics course?
  5. Can I study Master's in Economics if completed graduation 23 years ago?
  6. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Indian Economic Program at State Level [Bihar] (Paper XII) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  8. Subjects that we have to study in Economics Graduation?
  9. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  10. Am I eligible to study law after my graduation in B.A Economics?
  11. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  12. How can I get a PG scholarship in Economics to study in any university of UK?
  13. Which Books to prepare for Economics for NET Exam?
  14. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  15. Can I study Economics in Graduation at DU if didn't study Maths in 12th?
  16. Books to study for IAS exam? Where to get the book in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  18. What is the scope of Post Graduation course in Economics?
29th December 2017, 11:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which economics books should i study for Graduation in Bihar University?

Books recommended to prepare for Entrance Examination in the stream of Economics:

There are several best books available in the stream of Economics. You may also refer the books which are preferred for some top level college's entrance examination since the standard in that books are good. Some of the books are,

<> Objective Economics for Competitive Examination by Dr. M. John Kennedy

>> Objective Economics (Objective Questions Series) by R.Gupta

>> 1000 MCQs in Economics for several entrance examinations by J.V.Vaishmapayan

29th July 2020, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which economics books should i study for Graduation in Bihar University?

Economics honours book in hindi for brabu universities
21st October 2020, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Which economic book should I study for graduation in bihar university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?