22nd September 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure which I need to follow to do masters in business management through distance learning?

I did Bachelors with major in Genetics in 1992 and B.Ed in 1993. Now I would like to do masters in business management through distance learning. How can I get started? Is there any entrance exam? If so, when? and which books to study for the entrance test?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Master of Business Management if completed B.Sc(IT) from Distance Education?
  2. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University?
  3. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  4. What is the course which I need to take to do distance learning in masters of town planning?
  5. Which courses are available for me after completing 12th exam in science stream without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure followed to do masters in statistics after CDAC through distance mode?
  7. What are the courses available to study after completing BBA along with job?
  8. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  9. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  10. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  11. What should I do to complete masters in food through distance mode in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  12. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  13. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  15. Should I do masters in Law by distance learning or regular? I have scored 48% in graduation
  16. List of Universities offering BBA and BCA courses? How to apply for these courses?
  17. What is the procedure I need to follow to do masters public health?
  18. How to do Masters in Fashion Management through distance mode?
14th November 2015, 11:10 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure which I need to follow to do masters in business management through distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did Bachelors with major in Genetics in 1992 and B.Ed in 1993. Now I would like to do masters in business management through distance learning. How can I get started? Is there any entrance exam? If so, when? and which books to study for the entrance test?

The MBA is available in distance mode in many universities like IGNOU, Annamalai University, Madras University,
Sikkim Manipal University, Amity University, Alagappa University, Bharathidasan University,
Osmania University, University of Mumbai, Delhi University and much more.

You have to apply online or offline for the university you wish to apply.

The eligibility to study the course is a pass in graduation with 50% marks.

There is no age limit.

So you have to first decide the university, check the details in the website and apply for the same either online or offline.

You can also contact the study centers available in your city for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?