13th September 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I study correspondence M.A.(Philosophy) being a Certificate holder in Jainology? When to apply?

Hi Everyone,
I want to do M.A. in Philosophy by correspondence. How and when I can apply? I have done Jainology certificate course from Mumbai University this year. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  2. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  3. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Jain Philosophy) for M.A.(Jainology) postgraduate?
  4. Duration of correspondence B.Tech course for Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder?
  5. How can I get admission to study correspondence Diploma in Civil Engineering being a Site In-charge ITI holder?
  6. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  7. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What can I do to study library and information science at diploma level? I am a holder of a certificate in records and information science
  9. Where can I apply for admission for correspondence for MSc chemistry or MSc in EVS?
  10. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course being an employee and a certificate holder in Electrical?
  11. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?
  12. Is it possible to study BL/ML through correspondence?
  13. How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder
  14. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder?
  15. When the notification of Army Special Recruitment for NCC-C certificate holder will be released?
  16. Names of the institutes to do correspondence MBA? I am a diploma holder
  17. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  18. Can I apply for US or any abroad countries with my certificate of NIOS board?
14th November 2015, 12:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study correspondence M.A.(Philosophy) being a Certificate holder in Jainology? When to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Everyone,
I want to do M.A. in Philosophy by correspondence. How and when I can apply? I have done Jainology certificate course from Mumbai University this year. Please guide me.

The eligibility to study the M.A Philosophy is a pass in graduation.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

It is available in many universities like IGNOU, Alagappa University, Andhra University, Kurukshetra University,
University of Madras, Tamilnadu Open University, BITS etc.

The certification in Jainology will not be enough.

You have to study the graduation and then only you can study M.A Philosophy.

You have to apply in the months of July or August in every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?