7th September 2014, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in NIMCET if result will be announced by May?

my Batch is BCA 2010-2013
I have a reappear in my final year, but score more than 60%
i have given the reappear exam in january
the result will be announce in april or may
so am i eligible for nimcet

17th September 2014, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in NIMCET if result will be announced by May?

The Candidates who are appearing/appeared for final year/semester of B.Sc / B.Sc(Hons) / BCA / BIT of minimum 3 years or BE/B.Tech are also eligible to apply for NIMCET exam.

The candidates who have completed degree in B.Sc / B.Sc(Hons)/BCA/ BIT of 3 years from the open universities are also eligible to apply provided that their programme is approved by UGC / AICTE and Distance Education Council (DEC) of Govt. of India.

Such candidates shall have to furnish the proof (in the form of a certificate issued by the head of institution where the candidate has studied) that he/she is appearing for the examinations during the academic year and can submit the proof of fulfilling the eligibility criteria of NIMCET exam.

Since, you have completed your final year degree course you can appear for the NIMCET exam. And you need to satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria to be eligible for the NIMCET exam
11th March 2018, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in NIMCET if result will be announced by May?

Can a final year student apply for nimcet? Please dont submit the eligibility criteria again , we have read that many times but it is not clear so please do answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?