14th June 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for masters in Public health technology after B.Sc Biochemistry?

can i as a graduate of B.sc biochemistry apply for masters in public health technology?

29th June 2015, 09:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for masters in Public health technology after B.Sc Biochemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i as a graduate of B.sc biochemistry apply for masters in public health technology?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Public Health after completing B.Sc Bio Chemistry. Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Science stream with relevant secularization are eligible.

- The very basic eligibility requirement for taking up a M.Sc in M.Sc Public Health is a graduation degree in science stream from a recognized university. Applicants who have finished their degree in science stream with Health Care subjects can join the course.

- Few of the reputed universities demand a score of minimum of 50 to 60% of marks in graduation. Some even carry out an entrance exam before selecting candidates to the course. These institutions will select the candidates purely on the basis of their merit score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?