17th November 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Accounting in Bangalore University?

hello
is there any entrance exam to
qualify getting seat for MFA in banglore univercity ???
master in finance and accounting...
please let me know as soon as possible
with regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Bangalore University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 5th Semester, Auditing-I, (Paper 5.6) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Job market scenario for Master in Finance & Accounting? Is it worth doing MFA?
  3. Information about the course and entrance exam of Master of Finance & Control?
  4. What educational courses can I do after doing B.Com from PU
  5. Can I do masters after completing BCAF by 79% from mumbai university
  6. How to become an Astronaut?
  7. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Accounting and Finance for Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Tamil Nadu Open University MBA- Accounting and Finance for Managers (MS- 04) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Should I appear in GMAT to study MBA(Finance/Accounting) in USA?
  10. Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?
  11. Courses that can be done after completing BBI Graduation?
  12. Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?
  13. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. IGNOU MBA Accounting And Finance For Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to join ICWA after completing graduation in B.Com(Accounting) from Bangalore University
  16. How to do LLB in correspondence after completing M.Com in Accounting and Finance?
  17. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  18. Is there any entrance exam for B.Com(Accounting and Finance)?
9th December 2014, 10:50 PM
Saranbala18

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Accounting in Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
is there any entrance exam to
qualify getting seat for MFA in banglore univercity ???
master in finance and accounting...
please let me know as soon as possible
with regards-
Entrance exam is based on the university you are selecting and most of the universities conduct their own entrance exam. The candidate has to appear and pass the entrance exam conducted by the University or institution that offers the course. Here I have listed some universities in Bangalore which conduct their own entrance exam.

-Jyoti Nivas College, Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka
-Presidency College, Kempapura, Hebbal, Bangalore, Karnataka
-Dr.Rajkumar Road, 3rd Stage, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka
-Goutham College, Manjunath Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka

Eligibility Criteria for MFA Course:

To get admission for Master of Finance and Accounting (MFA), you have to complete a Graduation with a minimum of 55% marks in Commerce stream from a recognized university. A 5% rebate in marks is given to reserved category students like, Scheduled caste and the Scheduled Tribes.

Note- Candidate must have studied Accounting Subject at 12th standard and Graduation level.
29th June 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Accounting in Bangalore University?

Do we have evening colleges for mfa (masters in financialaccounting) course....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?