28th February 2018, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc in Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences from University of Delhi?

I want to pursue M.Sc in Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences from University of Delhi. Please send me eligibility criteria and entrance exams available for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  2. Last 10 years question papers of agricultural and horticultural exam
  3. Can I get shimoga Agriculture college after scoring 9089 rank in BSc Agriculture
  4. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  5. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Agriculture) in Karnataka?
  6. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Anatomy) in any Government college of India?
  9. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  10. Entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Vegetable Sciences) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  11. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad
  12. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology?
  13. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  14. Which are the top 15 MSc Agricultural statistics colleges in India?
  15. Eligibility to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology? -- [New]
  16. What are the specialization in M.Sc. courses?
  17. Eligibility to study BEd(Physical Sciences) in Pondicherry University?
  18. How can I join Ph.D Program in Agriculture having completed Masters degree in Agriculture?
15th March 2018, 04:24 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study M.Sc in Agricultural and Horticultural Sciences from University of Delhi?

The eligibility is as follows :

* Bachelors degree Agriculture from a recognized university.

* 21 years of age at least, at the time of admission.

You have to fight an entrance exam conducted by the DU every year, if you have the above eligibility. If you can get through, you can get the college of your choice after the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?