3rd August 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after M.Sc. completion in Mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after M.Sc. completion in Mathematics? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  3. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing M.Com after completion of B.Com?
  5. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  6. What are the subjects in MSc Mathematics?
  7. Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  10. Am I eligible for NIMCET if studied Maths as one of the subject in BCA and not in 12th?
  11. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  12. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after doing MSc (IT) ? Can I apply to any mtech stream?
  13. Can I pursue MSc mathematics after completion of BSc computer
  14. How to do MSc mathematics after doing BSc?
  15. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. Can I pursue M.Sc in Mathematics after the completion of BCA?
  17. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
3rd August 2015, 11:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after M.Sc. completion in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of M.Sc in Mathematics, you are eligible for M.Tech course but you should qualify in GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam. You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
3rd August 2015, 11:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for M.Tech after M.Sc. completion in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The eligibility criteria for M.Tech differs based on the concerned specialization. Being a M.Sc in Mathematics student, you can apply for M.Tech in Computer Science or other technical specializations.

M.Tech Eligibility Criteria:

- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in relevant specialization with 50% of marks from a recognized university/Institution and final year students are eligible to apply.

- Students with pass in M.Sc in concerned specialization with 50% of marks from a recognized university are also eligible.

- The admission to the M.Tech is based based on the marks obtained in the GATE entrance exam or entrance exam conducted by the respective university.
4th August 2015, 01:57 PM
Devdatta Divekar

After the completion of your M.Sc. you can appear for the GATE (Graduation Aptitude Test in Engineering) which is conducted every year for admissions to M.Tech courses in IITs, NITs, BITS Pilani, IISc and a few other prominent institutions..
A candidate is eligible for appearing for the GATE Exam only if :-

- The candidate is a final year student or has already completed his/her B.E./B.Tech in any stream..
- Candidates who are in their final year or have already completed their degree in dual degree courses or M.Sc.
4th August 2015, 09:39 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

After completion of M.Sc., candidate is eligible to apply for M.Tech course.

Eligibility criteria :
Candidate have to appear for GATE exam that is conducted every year for the admission to M.Tech course in top colleges in India.
There is no age limit to apply for GATE.

You can apply for following courses :
  1. M.Tech Remote Sensing
  2. M.Tech. Nano-Science and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?