3rd July 2016, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) in Hindustan University, Chennai? Course structure of M.Tech(Avionics Engineering)?

Sir,
Can I know the course structure of M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) of Hindustan University, Chennai? I want to join this university for M.Tech course. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to join this course?

5th July 2016, 12:57 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) in Hindustan University, Chennai? Course structure of M.Tech(Avionics Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can I know the course structure of M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) of Hindustan University, Chennai? I want to join this university for M.Tech course. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria to join this course?
The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with first class are eligible for M.Tech Avionics in Hindustan University. The course duration is 2 years. The admission will be based on the entrance test conducted by the university. The course structure is as follows;

Core Subjects;
  • Aircraft structures
  • Aerodynamics
  • Aerospace propulsion
  • Theory of vibrations
  • Rocketry and Space Mechanics

Elective Subjects;
  • Aero Elasticity
  • Industrial Aerodynamics
  • Computational Fluid Dynamics
  • Helicopter Aerodynamics

You can find the details in the university website,Official website.
5th July 2016, 08:08 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) in Hindustan University, Chennai? Course structure of M.Tech(Avionics Engineering)?

Hindustan University is ranked as the second top university in Chennai by National Institutional Ranking Framework. It is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC).

Eligibility :-
=> To be eligible to pursue M.Tech (Avionics Engineering) course in Hindustan University, you must have passed Bachelor’s degree course in Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent with first class from a Government recognised university.

Course Structure :-
=> The course is mainly designed for students who are interested in study of Aeronautical Structure, Aerodynamics and Computation Fluid Dynamics. The duration of this course is 2 years. Subjects that you need to study in M.Tech (Avionics Engineerin) course are listed below :-

Core Subjects :-
=> Aerodynamics
=> Aircraft structures
=> Aerospace propulsion
=> Rocketry and Space Mechanics
=> Finite element method
=> Theory of vibrations

Elective Subjects :-
=> Computational Fluid Dynamics
=> Aero elasticity
=> Helicopter Aerodynamics
=> Industrial Aerodynamics
=> Fatigue & Fracture Mechanics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?