3rd July 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to study M.Designing from IIT Delhi having Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging?

Hello sir, I have completed Graduation in Life Sciences from University of Delhi and now I am pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging form Indian Institute of Packaging , Delhi. Am I eligible to study M.Designing from IIT Delhi?

6th July 2016, 12:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to study M.Designing from IIT Delhi having Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Graduation in Life Sciences from University of Delhi and now I am pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging form Indian Institute of Packaging , Delhi. Am I eligible to study M.Designing from IIT Delhi?
Sorry, it is not possible to study the M.Designing after Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging. The aspirant has to appear for Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) for admission to M.Des at IIT Delhi. The candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design (4 years course after 12th) or Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT 4 years course after 12th) or B.F.A (4 years course after 12th) or GD Art (5 years course after 10th) +1 year experience or Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Computer Science (10+2+3) are eligible to apply. You can find the details in the Official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?