1st February 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Com after completing BA?

I have completed b.a. Degree now i do want to do m.com can i have the eligibility if so please letme know the university site.

Durga.

6th February 2014, 07:19 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Com after completing BA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed b.a. Degree now i do want to do m.com can i have the eligibility if so please letme know the university site.

Durga.
Hey friend,

Details About M.com:

M.com is a Post graduate course and the duration is 3 years.For joining in M.com course you need to get through a process:

1. Entrance test
2. Procedure for application
3. Eligibility conditions
4. Confirmation of Admission

There are many entrance exams which are conducted in India for candidates to join in M.com course and for those exams you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria.

You should have completed your Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University and you should have scored a minimum of 50% percentage.Even Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Top Colleges for M.com In INDIA:
  • Sri Ram College of Commerce(SRCC)
  • Loyola College
  • St. Xavier’s College
  • Lady Shriram College for Women (LSR)
  • Christ College
  • St. Xavier's College
  • Hindu College
  • Ramjas College
  • Shri Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
  • Madras Christian College(MCC)

ALL THE BEST
7th February 2014, 11:11 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Yes,you are eligible to do M.Com(Master Of Commerce) after your successful completion of your B.A(Bachelor of Arts) degree.Generally to be eligible for this B.Com graduate are eligible surely.Even then the Bachelor Degree candidates are eligible for going to the Masters degree M.Com.

Remember to be eligible,for this the minimum qualification is Graduation.So you must have completed your Bachelor Degree.And final year candidates are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam of M.Com.You must have obtained a minimum of 60% in your academics Remember there will be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates.
There are various subject you are going to pursue in the course of M.Com.They are Financial markets,Commercial Bank Management,Business Environment,Investment management,Financial markets,Managerial economics,Business Survey and Research,Corporate Accounting,service management,Information Technology and Business and more.

As you are asking for the best universities to pursue for M.Com,I would recommend you to go for the following various courses.They are,
→ Annamalai University,Chidambaram
→ Madras University,Chennai
→ Indira Gandhi National Open University,New Delhi

So soon after completion of the course in the above universities,you may find very good number of job opportunities.Because since the universities are premier,many number of Placements goes on.
19th June 2016, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello I'm recently complete BA economic I want to do m com it is possible now and wich subject I should getting?
Please tell me fast it's urgent
19th April 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm sahadev jaiswal I have already completed BA from ignou University (Delhi) in 2017 and I got 52%.After that I could not take any course due to some personal issues. So I want to be know That can I eligible for m. Com Master degree or any other from the University of ignou. Please help me.
Thank you.
22nd April 2020, 12:00 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Eligibility for M.Com after completing BA?

B.A. holder can't apply for M.Com. You are eligible to pursue M.A. course after completion of B.A. - You must have passed bachelor's degree in commerce from a recognized university.

For applying M.Com includes graduation in Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks. Students who have passed B.B.S., B.B.A., B.F.I.A., and B.B.E. with at least 60% marks can also apply.

Certain universities also admit students with a B.A. Economics (Hons.) degree to M.Com.
23rd April 2020, 06:20 PM
schoolconnect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Durga.
Universities have different eligibility criteria. Most commonly 50% marks in graduation are required to get admission to the post-graduation program.Check your eligibility for Mcom Program Manav Rachna University (top private university in delhi/ncr)
18th July 2020, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i do m. com from ignorant after b.a(program) with economics and asmsp(advertising sales management and sales promotion) discipline in graduation???
12th June 2021, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir.. I am francis, i completed my graduation BA in journalism, english, and psychology. Is there posibility to do M. Com or MBA with this qualification
3rd September 2021, 11:34 AM
Minal F

For M.com, Candidates must have a graduation degree in Bcom or Bcom Honours with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?