12th March 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.A. in Economic from Delhi University?

I have done B.A. program in hindi medium from delhi university in hindi with Economics, Hindi, English B, Political science. i got 46% marks in B.A. and 52% in economics at graduation (B.A.) level.
I Got 63% marks in 12th and 91% marks in economics at 12th standard.
Am i eligible to apply for M.A. Eco from delhi university without having maths at my graduation level and neither at 12th level?

14th March 2015, 02:55 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for M.A. in Economic from Delhi University?

To get admission M.A in Economics from Delhi University, you need to appear for entrance examination. Th entrance exam notification is not yet released. The notification will be published in the month of April/May in the official website of Delhi University.

Eligibility :

1. Applicant should have passed B.A (Hons) Economics from a Delhi University with 50% or above marks in the aggregate.

2. Applicant should have passed B.A (Hons) / B.Sc (Hons) Economics from any other recognized Institution by Delhi University with 50% or above marks in the aggregate.

3. Applicant should have passed graduate degree / post graduate degree in any other subject from any other recognized Institution by Delhi University with 60% or above marks in the aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?