5th February 2011, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for B.Ed. course?

i have 48% in graduation can i m eligible for b.ed

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for CAT with less than 50% aggregate for BCA final year student?
  2. Minimum percentage required in Graduation for Bank PO exam?
  3. Percentage required to appear in TET under SC category?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  5. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  6. What is the minimum marks percentage required to apply for graduation courses? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get a job in IT companies if I have scored only 49% marks in 12th and 78% marks in BCA?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam if secured 38% in 12th?
  9. What is the minimum percentage in graduation required for Kashmir administrative service exam?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed?
  11. What is the percentage marks required in graduation to apply for IBPS PO exam?
  12. What is the minimum percentage in graduation for PO? Am I eligible to apply if I have only 50% marks in Graduation?
  13. Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?
  14. What is the time duration, course fees structure for CS course? What is the minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for CS course?
  15. How to do B.Ed from IGNOU after completing graduation from DU correspondence? What is the minimum percentage for B.Ed from IGNOU -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the minimum percentage require for IBPS PO?
  17. Percentage required in Graduation for getting admission in IB? Minimum age limit, height and weight required to apply for the exam?
  18. What is the percentage requirement in 10th, 12th and graduation for IAS?
5th February 2011, 11:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for B.Ed. course?

If You Are Interested To Apply for B.ed Exams Then You Should Have a Graduate OR Postgraduate Degree In Arts, Commerce, Home Science, Science OR Social Science With at least 50% Marks.

But You Have Scored 48% Marks In Your Graduation. So, Its Very Tough For You To Get Admission In B.ed Because Most Of The Good Colleges Wants 50% Minimum Marks In Graduation And Very Few Colleges Wants 45% Marks.

So, If You Are Interested To get Admission In Top Colleges, Then Sorry You Cant Get Admission In B.ed Because You Have Not Scored Minimum 50% Marks. So, You Cant Get Admission In B.ed. And If You Want To Get More Information, Then Please Read the Given Attach Files -
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BED_PROSPECTUS.pdf(113.8 KB, 452 views)
6th February 2011, 12:45 AM
Irfan bashir

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for B.Ed. course?

may be u may get the admission but But You Have Scored 48% Marks In Your Graduation. So, Its Very Tough For You To Get Admission In B.ed Because Most Of The Good Colleges Wants 50% Minimum Marks In Graduation And Very Few Colleges Wants 45% Marks
6th February 2011, 11:57 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

the eligibility criterion to take admission in B.Ed are different for different state. the admission in B.Ed is totally depend on state university and also the institution where you want to take admission in B.Ed.

but generally the requirement to take admission in B.Ed is you must have graduate degree or master degree with a minimum of 50% marks. relaxation are there for reserved candidate.

here i am attaching the details about B.Ed admission in Delhi University. go through this attachment to know the eligibility criterion and other details about B.Ed admission in Delhi University. you may also apply for B.Ed in Delhi University if you fulfill the eligibility criterion.

best wishes.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf B.Ed Delhi University.pdf(113.8 KB, 171 views)
6th February 2011, 01:00 PM
neethubobby

hey the minimum percentage requirement is 50%.
this is what is followed in many colleges but there may be colleges with a lower cut off.
just try searching for them
best of luck
6th February 2011, 02:26 PM
mukul0094
Banned

The minimum percentage required for B.Ed admission is atleast 50% in the graduation. Your marks is 48% then i think that you can not take admission in many college. If you are in reservation category then you can take admission in the good college.
all the best.
6th February 2011, 02:46 PM
vijaymohit92
Member+

the eligibility criteria for B.ED is different for different states but generally it require minimum 50% marks in graduaton
17th February 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

respected

i want to know what is the minimum percentege requaird for b.ed in greduation in obc cetegory.
23rd February 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentege requaird for b.ed in greduation in gen cetegory
11th March 2011, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH COST COMES FOR COURSE COMPLETION?
28th March 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I have 49.4% marks in graduation from Delhi university. What I am able for admission in B.ed.
31st March 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

whats the minimum percentage required for home science
31st March 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i have got only 44% marks in graduation and 44% in post graduation can i am eligible for submitting B.ed foam of Rohilkhand University.
11th April 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i am hemraj meena i got 44%in graduation iam a governerment employ teacher MCD DELHI. i am st categary can i eligible for submitting anywhere b.ed form
20th April 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

i am ashok kumar i got 37.5% in graduation i am obc category can i eligible for submitting anywhere b.ed form
21st April 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

i am seema i got 49.8parsent in graduation i am garnal categry can i eligible for submiting b.ed foam of delhi university
22nd April 2011, 01:30 AM
shermin
Senior Member+

The minimum percentage required in graduation is 50%.
22nd April 2011, 06:38 PM
latha1

Thumbs up Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for B.Ed. course?

hai

i am doing my b.ed now

i am sure that in graduation one must have 55% to apply for b ed

bye
23rd April 2011, 01:52 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am seema i got 49.8parsent in graduation i am garnal categry can i eligible for submiting b.ed foam of delhi university
If you to pursue B.ED then you must have bachelor’s degree or any other qualification recognised equivalent there to from a recognised university with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in the 10+2+3.

As you are having 49.8% in you graduation degree then i am sorry to say you not eligible for getting admission for B.Ed course in Delhi university.

Here i have attached the pdf of admission for B.Ed in delhi university. For more information regarding eligibility please read that B.Ed prospectus.

All the Best...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BED_PROSPECTUS.pdf(113.8 KB, 147 views)
24th April 2011, 02:59 PM
latha1

Thumbs up Re: Minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for B.Ed. course?

55% in graduation is must
5th June 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

hello i m neha hmare pass f.c.w soco h nd 54% marks h to b.ed m addmision ho jayega plz rply
10th June 2011, 11:52 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend........If You Are Interested To Apply for B.ed Exams Then You Should Have a Graduate OR Postgraduate Degree In Arts, Commerce, Home Science, Science OR Social Science With at least 50% Marks.

But You Have Scored 48% Marks In Your Graduation. So, Its Very Tough For You To Get Admission In B.ed Because Most Of The Good Colleges Wants 50% Minimum Marks In Graduation And Very Few Colleges Wants 45% Marks.

best of luck
12th June 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

HELLO, MAINE GRUDUATION 49% SE P.U SE KE HAI KYA MUJE B.ED ME ADMISSION MIL SAKTI HAI KYA PLEASE TELL
26th July 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i have got 5o.62/ in my graduation m i eligible for b.ed reply soon
21st September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I am BA with 48% can I apply for B.Ed
3rd February 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me ,,percentage required for u.p b.ed 2012 for o.b.c category
6th February 2012, 10:41 AM
apphiaih tana tara

n wat is the percentage requirement for ST for bEd ?
13th February 2012, 11:29 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have 48% in graduation can i m eligible for b.ed
HI,
If you in open category then you are not eligible for B.Ed course.
But if you are in ST/SC category then you are eligible for B.Ed..

But if you want to do B.Ed then you can apply in open university after getting 48% in graduation..

Some open university offering B.Ed are like:-

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Warangal

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka

Kota Open University (KOU), Kota, Rajasthan

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Tamilnadu Open University

GOOD LUCK!
10th November 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

i have competed gradution degree from calcutta university with 38%ro & post graduation degree from rbu with 48% marks in english literature.m i elligible to get b.ed degree from any institution of west bengal? if yes then please give all the detail.i will be thankful to you.please help me out.reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?