4th October 2014, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MBA from reouted institutes?

I scored 62% in my bsc from delhi university my graduation period was for 2011-2014 however i have an er in one paper which i have to give in april 2015 i wish to apply for cat exam am i eligible for cat exam and will i be considered because i did ask the NMAT guys and they said i didnt meet eligiblity criteria for their exam as i will be completing my 3 year graduation in 4 years even though i graduation certificate will say 2011-2014 only my result will arrive in 2015 please reply soon.

Related Questions:
4th October 2014, 10:34 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility for MBA from reouted institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I scored 62% in my bsc from delhi university my graduation period was for 2011-2014 however i have an er in one paper which i have to give in april 2015 i wish to apply for cat exam am i eligible for cat exam and will i be considered because i did ask the NMAT guys and they said i didnt meet eligiblity criteria for their exam as i will be completing my 3 year graduation in 4 years even though i graduation certificate will say 2011-2014 only my result will arrive in 2015 please reply soon.
Well, you must have to complete graduation course without any pending backlogs then only you are eligible for MBA course. Since you are saying you have one paper pending, so you must have complete the pending paper soon as possible to be eligible for MBA course.

Master of Business Administration (MBA) is the post graduate course and a completed in the six semesters which make a complete three year course.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

->To take an admission into a MBA course, candidates must have a degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Institute.

->Relaxation in percentage will be applicable for the candidates who are belong reserved category students.

->Candidates also should have a good score in the following entrance exam, Common Admission Test (CAT), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT).

TOP MBA COLLEGES:-
  • T. A. Pai Management Institute,
  • Institute of Management Technology
  • ICFAI BUSINESS SCHOOL
  • Tata Institute of Social Sciences
  • Xavier Labour Research Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?