14th July 2012, 08:11 PM
nisha todi

What are the future prospects after doing B.A programme from SR with Maths and Economics? Can I do MBA from reputed institutes?

i am doing b.a prog from lsr with maths and economics.so i want to know what are its future prospects and can i do mba from a reputed institutions??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MBA(Economics) students?
  2. Syllabus of Maths in 1st year B.A programme? Which is a better option between Maths and entrepreneurship?
  3. Future prospects of studying Economics and Mathematics ? What career options will I have?
  4. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  5. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course?
  6. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA in Finance and Masters degree in Economics Honors after completion of B.Sc Economics?
  8. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2? -- [New]
  9. Best coaching institute in Jabalpur for Commerce with Maths in 12th standard? Future prospects?
  10. What are the future job prospects in MBA operations management?
  11. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  12. How many courses can we study after completing BBA?
  13. What can I do after completing BSc Chemistry?
  14. Best Institutes for MBA in Shipping & Logistics? Career Prospects of this course?
  15. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  16. Any reputed institutes offering fellowship program? I am doing biomedical engineering course
  17. What are the future prospects after MSc in Environment Science and Technology
  18. How to pursue MBA from reputed institutes?
23rd October 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the future prospects after doing B.A programme from SR with Maths and Economics? Can I do MBA from reputed institutes?

i am a ba programme student, i want to know what to do after my graduation?
28th March 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the future prospects after doing B.A programme from SR with Maths and Economics? Can I do MBA from reputed institutes?

what type of course i should do after b.a prog with history and political science
15th May 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

How many courses after BA pass and the subject is hindi, english, history and polotical science.
13th June 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

what can i do after graduation in b.a programme
6th June 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

what are the future prospects after doing BA(prog) with economics and aspm?
7th July 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I am shivani from shyama prasad mukherji college i m doing BA with economics and socology . I want to know my future prospectus
9th July 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

what are the future prospects after doing B.A(Prog) with history and political science.
18th September 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I am doing ba pro from du and my i want that to work in an reputative mnc so what should i do after ba pro
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?