17th December 2015, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for NATA exam and currently pursing Electronics engineering? Scope of Architecture against engineering?

Sir I have completed my 12 with 80% and now I am presently studying electronics engineering in reputed college. Now I want to quit from that college and want to join architecture. Whether this year Am I eligible to write Nata exam? And give me some information about other entrance exams of architecture so that my chances of joining architecture in a reputed college would be brighter.

18th December 2015, 04:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NATA exam and currently pursing Electronics engineering? Scope of Architecture against engineering?

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

After completion of B.Arch course, you can apply for Ministry of Defense, National Building Organization, Town and Country Planning Organization, National Institute of Urban Affairs, Departments of Railways, Post and Telegraphs, Public Sector Undertakings, Housing and Urban Development Corporation, National Building Construction Corporation Ltd., etc. While some other organizations or bodies like State Departments, Housing Boards, Local Bodies for construction works jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?