19th October 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?

At present i am pursing my b.tech 3rd year can i get the job ? or when i am pursing my b.tech 4-1 can i attend for job interviews ?for the job interview what i should prepare and which techincal skills are used in these days for software and also for hardware.My educational background in b.tech is ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an electronics engineer after passing B.Tech electronics and communication?
  2. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  3. Good jobs after 3rd year Electronics and Communication engineering?
  4. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  5. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  7. How can I join defence service? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  8. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  9. Job opportunities in Central Government for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  10. How to get internship in HAL while in B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. How can I join Indian Army while pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  12. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  13. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  14. How can I apply for summer internship in electronics companies? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ETC
  15. What departments come under ECE? I am a B.E 3rd year electronics and communication engineering
  16. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  17. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  18. What is the eligibility to get a job in NASA? I am pursuing B.E degree in electronics and communication
25th October 2015, 10:49 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
At present i am pursing my b.tech 3rd year can i get the job ? or when i am pursing my b.tech 4-1 can i attend for job interviews ?for the job interview what i should prepare and which techincal skills are used in these days for software and also for hardware.My educational background in b.tech is ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING

You have to complete your B.Tech to get a job.

The campus interviews will happen in the fourth year only.

So for the moment focus on your studies and sharpen your skills and wait for your time.

In all the companies they require graduation at least.

So finish your graduation first for a job.
25th October 2015, 11:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job while pursuing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Since you are in the third year of engineering, so you can opt for internship opportunities. Apart from this, you can also opt for part time jobs online especially work from home. You can attend job interviews in the 4th year of your engineering course. You can go for on-campus as well as off-campus recruitment drives.

You should prepare aptitude primarily. Quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and verbal ability are the prime factors to clear any company's written test. You should know your domain well especially the fundamentals. If you are aspiring for jobs in the core sector, you should have in-depth knowledge in your domain. If you are aspiring for jobs in the software sector,you should have basic IT skills like programming, knowledge of IT field latest technologies, etc. Apart from these, you should have good communication skill and positive attitude.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?