28th July 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat?

Hello everyone, I want to do MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) from World University of Design, Sonepat. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

22nd August 2018, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) in World University of Design, Sonepat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do MDes(Commercial and Retail Design) from World University of Design, Sonepat. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to study MDes (Retail Design) in World University of Design is a pass in 3 or 4 year bachelor’s degree in Design / Engineering / Architecture or corresponding qualification after 12th. Candidates are admitted to the MDes (Retail Design) course through aptitude test and portfolio / interview at World University of Design. Duration of the course is two years. World University of Design website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?