6th April 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Criminology) in The Global Open University?

Hello friends, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission in The Global Open University for studying MSc in Criminology. I want to do this MSc in this Open University. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in B.Sc IT in any open university?
  2. PG Diploma streams available at Global Open University, Nagaland for B.Com Accounts holder? Fees and procedure of admission?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University?
  4. Is Global open university Nagaland UGC reconzed? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university
  6. Is BA from Global University valid or not?
  7. How to apply for the Ph.D course in Global Open University, Nagaland?
  8. How to take admission in Mumbai University after completing BCA from Global Open University?
  9. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  10. How many MA(Anti Terrorism Law) seats available in The Global Open University? -- [New]
  11. In which foreign university I will take admission to study Master of Global Business? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  12. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Criminology) in The Global Open University?
  13. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  14. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  15. Is the M.Phil degree from Global Open University valid for government job? Is it UGC recognized? After completing this course am I eligible to take admission in central university?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  17. How to apply for admission in mumbai university,completed BCA from Global Open University, Nagaland
  18. Degree from Global Open University Nagaland is accepted in government exams?
5th May 2018, 04:38 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Criminology) in The Global Open University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission in The Global Open University for studying MSc in Criminology. I want to do this MSc in this Open University. Please help me.

Graduates of any discipline are eligible to study MSc Criminology course in The Global Open University. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates have to collect the application from the university or can download from the official website and should apply for admission. They have to apply for admission with completely filled application, stamp size photographs, copies of certificates, mark sheets and bank demand draft (fees for the course). Candidates can find the forms on the Global Open University website itself. The Global Open University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?