24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

An AutoCAD Draughtsman Civil get admission in Diploma in Civil engineering course? Where to apply for it in Delhi?

I have just completed AutoCAD Draughtsman Civil and wanted to know can I get admission in Diploma in Civil engineering course? Where to apply for it in Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  2. List of colleges offering correspondence Civil Engineering Diploma course for a Civil Draughtsman?
  3. Completed BA and ITI Civil Draughtsman with 24 years of working experience in Architecture. Which further Diploma course is beneficial to do?
  4. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course after completing ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  5. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman?
  6. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for ITI Civil Draughtsman? List of colleges?
  7. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI Draughtsman Civil?
  8. Possibility to secure lateral Diploma Civil admission for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) student? -- [New]
  9. Institutions for diploma in Civil Engineering in Lucknow and how to get admission in second year of the course after passing ITI in Draughtsman Civil?
  10. How can I get a job as Autocad Draughts man civil in Architect office
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering in regular mode for ITI Draughtsman Civil student?
  12. When admission will be started for Diploma in Civil Engineering course at Bangalore?
  13. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for diploma in architecture after completion of ITI in draughtsman civil?
  15. Details to join regular Diploma Civil course in Delhi for ITI holder?
  16. Part time Civil Engineering Diploma colleges in Rajasthan and Delhi?
  17. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  18. Is there any Polytechnic correspondence course after ITI Draughtsman completion?
25th August 2017, 09:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: An AutoCAD Draughtsman Civil get admission in Diploma in Civil engineering course? Where to apply for it in Delhi?

AutoCAD Draughtsman courses can be done generally after completion of 10th Class. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course.

Some of the colleges offering Diploma in Civil Engineering are,

>> Jamia Millia Islamia University
http://jmi.ac.in/

>> Delhi Institute of Technology and Research (DITR)
http://www.ditrindia.com/

>> Indian Pacific Institute of Technology and Management
Ph. No: 011 3221 7070

>> Ch.Charan Singh Polytechnic
http://www.ccspindia.com/

>> Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education and Technology
Ph. No: 011 2753 3162

>> Indira Gandhi National Open University
http://www.ignou.ac.in/
26th August 2017, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: An AutoCAD Draughtsman Civil get admission in Diploma in Civil engineering course? Where to apply for it in Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed AutoCAD Draughtsman Civil and wanted to know can I get admission in Diploma in Civil engineering course? Where to apply for it in Delhi?

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Civil Engineering is a pass in 10th standard. Candidates after completion of 10th standard can apply for taking admission to Diploma in Civil engineering course. There are various polytechnic colleges offering the diploma in civil engineering course in Delhi. Candidates have to appear for the Common Entrance Test (CET) for taking admission. Candidates can study the diploma in civil engineering course in the following polytechnic colleges in Delhi.

Aryabhatt Institute of Technology - Official Website

Delhi Institute of Technology and Research - Official Website

Jamia Millia Islamia - Official Website

Ambedkar Polytechnic - Official Website

PM Polytechnic College - Official Website

Pusa Polytechnic - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?