10th September 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for doing MD in Hospital Management from NIMS, Hyderbabad?

I want to know what is the eligibility to do MD in hospital management from nims, hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
  2. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery?
  3. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  4. How to get admission for fellowship in oncology at NIMS?
  5. Details to join in 1 year M.Phil in Hospital Management? I have completed MBA in Hospital Management
  6. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  7. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  8. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  9. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai?
  10. Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Management? What is the admission criteria?
  11. Hospital management course duration and admission criteria?
  12. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  13. Is NIMS certificate valid in government job?
  14. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  15. What is the position and rank of NIMS university? Are the degrees recognized?
  16. P.G Diploma in hospital and health care management eligibility and best universities or colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  18. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
11th September 2015, 01:49 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing MD in Hospital Management from NIMS, Hyderbabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know what is the eligibility to do MD in hospital management from nims, hyderabad.
Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences Hyderabad, eligibility for Master in Hospital Management is any graduate medical or non medical courses. The age limit is between 20 to 30 years, upper age limit is relaxation by 3 years for SC/ST. The duration of the course is 2 years + 6 months internship. Selection for this will be made through entrance examination and viva.
11th September 2015, 11:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for doing MD in Hospital Management from NIMS, Hyderbabad?

Eligibility criteria required to do MD in Hospital Management in NIMS, Hyderabad:

To get admission in NIMS, Hyderabad you are required to write NIMSET-BS Examination for getting into MD or MS Post Graduate courses. Several streams available in MD course at NIMS, Hyderabad are,
* Hospital Administration
* Anaesthesiology
* General Medicine
* Bio-Chemistry
* Radiotherapy
* Pathology
* Orthipaedics

Educational Qualification Required:

>> Candidates who have completed MBBS course from medical colleges recognized by Medical Council of India are eligible to pursue MD course.

>> If you have completed MBBS course from a recognized university, then I am sure you are eligible to do MD course in Hospital Management.
25th March 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed bams I would like to know whether I am eligible to do MD in hospital administration in nims?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?