2nd August 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad for MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad?
  2. Fee structure of MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) offered in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad?
  3. Course structure of MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad for MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) candidate?
  5. How to get admission for the course of a Movie Director? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  7. FTII Pune Movie Direction Course after BCA?
  8. Eligibility to get Diploma(Script Writing) admission in S.R.M. Film School? Total fee expenses of this course?
  9. Is there any course available after 12th in FTII which can be done simultaneously along with other bachelor degree?
  10. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  11. Can I join Diploma in Director and Screenplay Writing?
  12. How to prepare for FTII acting exam?
  13. Admission criteria to study MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  14. Course duration and fee structure of MBA(Film+Media Management) in Annapurna International School of Film and Media, Hyderabad?
  15. Eligible for FTII entrance exam for direction course after engineering?
  16. FX school, Mumbai - is it good for film making course? how are the placements at FX School? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission Details For FTII Pune? I have completed my engineering
  18. Can I do both B.Sc and B.Tech in Sound Engineering? Which college provides such courses?

7th August 2018, 05:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad for MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Graduates in any discipline from any recognized university are eligible to study MFTech Film & Television Direction & Screenwriting in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad. There is no age limit to study the MFTech Film & Television Direction & Screenwriting in Ramanaidu Film School. Duration of the course is two years (four semesters). Applicants can find the details in the website link given Click Here

28th August 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study MFTech(Direction and Screenplay Writing) in Ramanaidu Film School, Hyderabad?

Describe the overall role played by sound effects in the film and describe which sound sets the mood for the story?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?