5th June 2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Diploma in Director and Screenplay Writing?

Well actually I have completed Diploma in mechanical engineering, so can i join the Diploma in director and screenplay writing? Please reply:7200929445

8th June 2016, 08:21 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join Diploma in Director and Screenplay Writing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually I have completed Diploma in mechanical engineering, so can i join the Diploma in director and screenplay writing? Please reply:7200929445

Yes, you can join Diploma in Direction and Screenplay Writing in any one of the private film institutions. The Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) and M.G.R. Government Film and Television Institute are requiring a Degree qualification for the admission to the course. So you can join and complete the course in any of the private film coaching institutions. After completing the course you can join as assistant director with any of the film directors to gain some practical experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?