3rd November 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Diploma(Script Writing) admission in S.R.M. Film School? Total fee expenses of this course?

Please let me know about the fee expenses of Diploma course in Script Writing of S.R.M Film School. Can I know the eligibility criteria also for getting admission? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study in school for a Nigerian?
  2. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Diploma in Acting course in V.Malhotra's Film Acting School?
  3. When the admission of BBA(Mass Media & Communication) will be started in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  4. Eligibility to apply for SIP & Cloud - Advanced Sales Training in The SIP School? Total fee expenses of this training?
  5. Total fee expenses of 9th standard in SAI International School, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  7. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. When the admission of B.Ed(Special Education) will be started in Panjab University? Total fee expenses of B.Ed(Special Education)?
  9. What is the total fee for MCA in SRM college, Chennai? How much loan can I get from bank?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Ed in Kolkata? When the admission will be started? Total fee expenses of B.Ed course?
  11. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Kindergarten which offer admission to 2 years 9 months old candidate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses?
  13. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management, Delhi?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Des in NIFT for Physics Honours student? Total fee expenses of M.Des in NIFT?
  15. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  16. Which is best in between B.Sc(Nursing) and BDS? Total fee expenses of BDS?
  17. Total fee expenses including course fee of B.Pharmacy in International Medical University? -- [New]
  18. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
6th May 2017, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get Diploma(Script Writing) admission in S.R.M. Film School? Total fee expenses of this course?

I'm prashanth from karimnagar...my qualification 10th class I want to take script writing course Am I eligible??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?