31st May 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Marine Science) for BSc(Physics) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BSc in Physics. After completing my BSc I want to do MSc in Marine Science. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MSc in this specialization or not? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Mathematics after doing BSc with Mathematics, Pysics, Electronics?
  2. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  4. Can I get MSc Physics in any colleges affiliated to Calicut University after scoring 84.9% in BSc Physics?
  5. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student?
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College for 12th Science student?
  7. Eligibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London for BTech(CSE) student?
  8. Eligibility to study and syllabus of M.Sc(IT) for B.Sc(Computer Science) 2nd year student?
  9. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study Master in Financial Accounts for B.Tech(Psychological Science) student?
  10. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?
  11. Eligibility to study B.A.(History) for 12th Science student?
  12. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  13. Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  14. Eligibility criteria to study BCA from government colleges? List of entrance exams for it?
  15. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  16. Can I study M.Sc(Fruit Science) being a B.Sc(Botany) student?
  17. Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?
  18. Eligibility to appear in TOEFL to study BS in Abroad for 12th Science candidate?
3rd June 2018, 05:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Marine Science) for BSc(Physics) student?

=> M.Sc. Marine Science or Master of Science in Marine Science is a postgraduate Oceanography course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For this course candidate must have passed bachelor of Science Chemistry in Zoology, Botany, Geology, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Geography, Physiology from a recognized university.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to study Master of Science in Marine Science course after completing B.Sc in Physics.
27th April 2022, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Marine Science) for BSc(Physics) student?

Can I do msc in marine science bcz now i'm pursuing graduation in physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?