7th December 2017, 09:05 PM
Akhim singha

Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?

Hello, Kindly let me know how to join in Bachelor of Library Science. I have completed my 12th arts and I want to study this Bachelor's Degree. Please tell me what is the eligibility and the process of admission. Can you please answer me back soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  2. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  3. Procedure to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws for 12th Computer Science student?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
  5. Eligibility to study BEd for BA(History) graduate with 50.92% marks? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  7. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  8. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for Political Science graduate?
  10. Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM candidate?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  12. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  13. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM student
  14. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  15. Eligibility to get Bachelor of Fine Arts admission for 12th Arts student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  16. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Arts and Bachelors of Laws after completion of 12th Arts?
  17. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  18. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?
9th December 2017, 03:05 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?

Bachelor of Library Science is sometimes referred as B.Lib or B.Lib.Sc. as short form.

The course is of 1 year duration in which 2 semesters are there.

To pursue this course, candidate must have completed graduation course (Bachelor degree) in any discipline from any recognized institution.

As you are 12th Arts student, so firstly you need to complete your graduation in any discipline and then apply for B.Lib.Sc.

If you wish to complete this course from Distance mode, then you can pursue it from these universities:
  • Annamalai University
  • IGNOU
  • Nalanda Open University
  • Globel Open University
  • Dr. BR Ambedkar University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?