8th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(CSE) in MIT-Manipal for a candidate with 105 marks in MU-OET?

Hello experts, I have scored 105 marks in MU-OET of MIT. I want to study MTech in CSE in MIT-Manipal. So, am I eligible to study this MTech course in this branch with this marks? Waiting for your response!

12th July 2018, 05:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(CSE) in MIT-Manipal for a candidate with 105 marks in MU-OET?

I am sorry to say that you can not get admission to M.Tech course on the basis of MU-OET. MU OET is a university level undergraduate engineering entrance exam conducted by Manipal University every year for admission to undergraduate engineering courses. So first you should pursue B.Tech/BE, after that you will be eligible to apply for M.Tech courses.
13th July 2018, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(CSE) in MIT-Manipal for a candidate with 105 marks in MU-OET?

There are various factors, which will decide your chances of admission at the said campus. You have got 105 marks, which is not the best score, but still you have some chances.

It will depend on your category. If you belong to general category, then chances are low. In case, of reserved category, you will have great chances.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?