3rd March 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study B.Tech in MIT, USA for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th Science?

Sir, last year I have completed my 12th Science with 57% marks. I am studying in B.Sc 1st years with Physics Honors. But I don’t want to study more in B.Sc. I want to go abroad and study in MIT in USA. So, I want to know how can I get admission for B.Tech course in this university?

5th April 2018, 12:04 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study B.Tech in MIT, USA for a candidate who has secured 57% in 12th Science?

In order to study B.Tech in MIT, USA, candidates must have to complete their class 12th examination studying Science stream with PCM as a subject combination from a recognized Board.
After completing class 12th examination, candidates need to appear in the IELTS and GRE examination, qualifying in which they can take admission to study B.Tech in MIT. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examinations. Once you qualify in the entrance examination, you can apply for the study Visa of USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?