27th October 2016, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Hi Friends,
Please need your help.
My Brother is doing Diploma in Mechanical and after this he want to do Aeronautical engineer,so he is eligible for this?.If he is eligible please share me on which exam he has to take up after diploma.
Regards
Kavita N

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  7. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  10. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  13. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  14. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Eligibility to study B.Tech Aeronautical for Diploma Mechanical student? Total fee expenses of B.Tech Aeronautical?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Mechanical engineering Diploma holder is eligible for Aeronautical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
27th October 2016, 05:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
Please need your help.
My Brother is doing Diploma in Mechanical and after this he want to do Aeronautical engineer,so he is eligible for this?.If he is eligible please share me on which exam he has to take up after diploma.
Regards
Kavita N

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course through lateral entry mode, after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. The B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course is available in various institutions like Manipal Institute of Technology. The diploma holders (3 year) are eligible to study the course through lateral entry. The admission will be done on the basis of an Online Entrance Test called as All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU-OET). The details are available in the Manipal Institute of Technology website Click Here
27th October 2016, 10:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
Please need your help.
Regards
Kavita N
No, diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
28th October 2016, 12:17 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely your brother is eligible to opt for Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Candidates those who have completed their Diploma in Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for B.E/B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.
Candidates need to qualify in the LEET examination in order to take admission directly in the second year of B.Tech/B.E course.
28th October 2016, 08:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that your brother cannot opt for degree course in the field of aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course in the field of mechanical engineering. This is because the basic eligibility of degree course in aeronautical engineering is you need to be either 10+2 passed in Science stream or diploma passed in the field of aeronautical engineering or related fields. Since mechanical engineering is not related to aeronautical engineering so your brother is ineligible. Your brother can either pursue 10+2 or pursue diploma in aeronautical engineering to seek admission in the degree course of aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?